- Our CDN Media division was created in January 2013 to cover the niche of conventional and digital display. We opted for a new slogan:
PRINTING & BEYOND
- Parallel to changes in the visual identity, today we are working on deploying a web-to-print platform for individuals and businesses.
This platform offers all our services online as well as several changes and improvements. The official launch of the site is scheduled for January 2014.
- The unveiling of our new corporate identity.
Our logo has been modernized to better reflect the current state of our organization.
This new identity allows us to strengthen our roots while paving the way towards the future.
- Today, CDN printing is the oldest business identity in the neighbourhood , thanks to the hard work of our new team, the company has grown from a small printshop to serving throughout Montreal.
- In February 2011, Jean-Jacques Poirier finally decided to retire at age of 84.
- CDN Printing has gained new momentum. Our new administration, offering services adapted to the new technologies, while maintaining the same level of trust established with its customers for over half a century.
- Founded in 1951 by Jean-Jacques Poirier, Côte-des-Neiges printing became well-established in the area. Recognized by competitors and appreciated by its loyal customers.